CPG is now fully open and able to work on ALL projects; we are no longer limited to COVID-19 response or projects essential for medical emergency staff. Turnaround times may still be affected due to the need to social distance.
Cambridge Polymer Group is in compliance with Massachusetts Governor Baker's May 18th re-opening schedule. CPG has been deemed an essential business, and has implemented all safety precautions stipulated by the re-opening order, as well as additional safety measures.
CPG COVID-19 Visitor Policy
Cambridge Polymer Group is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and visitors. For the protection of all, we’ve implemented the following requirements:
Upon entering the facility, all persons must:
- Have a face mask or covering
- Undergo a temperature and symptom screening
- Promptly wash hands
- Comply with social distancing practices at all times
While in the laboratory, all persons must:
- Wear proper personal protective equipment including gloves and safety glasses
- Wash hands upon exiting
In addition to these requirements, Cambridge Polymer Group has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the workplace. These policies and procedures have been implemented to reduce transmission risks and protect our workforce. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Dropping Off Samples
If you are dropping off samples and do not need to enter our office or lab space, follow these steps:
- Notify your CPG contact of the time you intend to drop off samples.
- Enter the 56 Roland Street building at the North Lobby entrance. Take the stairs or the elevator to the third floor. Follow the signs to Cambridge Polymer Group.
- Leave your samples and SSF form on the stool to the left of CPG's door, under the USPS/UPS/Fedex sign. We will retrieve them after you leave.
Cambridge Polymer Group