Packaging Testing & Analysis
Proper testing of packaging systems for medical device, pharmaceuticals, and food products helps to ensure safety, shelf-life, and endurance of the packaging.
Our scientists can work with you in the following areas:
Relevant Packaging Testing Standards
- ASTM F1980 Standard guide for accelerated aging of sterile barrier systems for medical devices
- ASTM F2097 Standard guide for design and evaluation of primary flexible packaging for medical products
- USP <1663> Assessment of Extractables Associated with Pharmaceutical Packaging/Delivery Systems
- USP <1664> Assessment of Drug Product Leachables Associated with Pharmaceutical Packaging Delivery Systems
- EU No. 10/2011 Commission Regulation on Plastic Materials and Articles Intended to Come into Contact with Food
Contact us to have a discussion with one of our scientists about packaging testing or to request a quote.