Hydrogels for Surgical Training Models
Use tissue equivalents to replace animals and human cadavers to avoid infection issues and limited life.
Types of Surgical Training Hydrogels
- Casts of major organs, cancer tissue, plaque formations and lesions for surgical training
- Skin substitutes for testing suturing and pull-out forces
- Multi-layer eye models
- Fat tissue mimicking used as ultrasound phantoms (pictured above)
- And more...
Benefits of Synthetic Tissues
Our hydrogel models offer:
- Reliability (repeatability) - same formulation, less variability from animal tissue
- Cost-effective - practical, expedient, hassle-free
- Cruelty-free - no animals are harmed in the making of your hydrogel
- Increased shelf life - on-hand, on demand
Call or email us for your customized hydrogel quote.